FIND THE BEST PEOPLE.
Have you thought about a career in the shipbuilding industry?
We are applying for Quality and Development Manager in Piikkiö
The Quality and Development Manager is responsible for the maintenance and development of NIT’s quality system. In addition, the area of responsibility includes monitoring the quality of NIT’s internal operational processes and monitoring the network’s delivery capacity. The Quality and Development Manager works in daily cooperation with the personnel, strives for the continuous development of operations and acts as a coordinator between the quality processes of different departments.
The main tasks of the Quality and Development manager are:
• Development of the company’s operational processes in accordance with the quality goals set by the management.
• Development and monitoring of the company’s internal operational processes and related metrics together with the owners of the processes.
• Implementation of development projects
• Reporting of measurement results
• Maintaining and updating the company’s ISO 9001 quality system and related documents.
• Maintenance of the company’s other certificates and standards (e.g. Achilles, Green Office).
• Management of documents related to the quality system.
• Organizing internal inspections and audits according to the annual clock.
• Training and management of internal auditors.
• Audits of the supplier network in cooperation with procurement and project teams.
• Quality assurance and inspection activities of projects together with the project and site team.
• Informing about matters related to the company’s quality system.
• When necessary holding and organizing internal trainings.
• Acts as an internal expert in matters related to standards in the shipbuilding industry.
To perform the task, the Quality and Development Manager should meet the following requirements:
• Suitable technical education, higher or lower university degree
• Previous experience with the company’s ISO 9001 quality system and continuous improvement of operations
• Knowledge of shipbuilding industry standards
• Good oral and written skills in both Finnish and English
• Previous knowledge of Lean and Sig Sixma, project management, and auditing processes are considered as an advantage
Applications latest 30.11. email@example.com.
Quality and development:
040 773 2744
050 480 0333
040 533 0113